We sincerely apologize if the assembly instructions are missing! The most recent version of each set of assembly instructions is available in the Assembly Manual Search feature. Just search by the model number and it should come up or, see below for detailed instructions for how to use this tool.
- If the assembly instructions are not available in the search bar, or you have a version that's a little different, no problem! Please provide the model # and we will respond with a PDF copy you can print at home. The model # is located on the outside of the box. You can also provide the UPC# under the barcode if you can't locate the model #.
- If you are uncertain about your model number, please reach out to customer service for assistance. If you purchased online, you could send a link to the product page, or if you purchased in store, the UPC can often provide us with this necessary information.
If you were directed to this article from your current support ticket, please reply back with the above information. To begin a new ticket, email these details to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Assembly Manual Search step by step:
1. Once inside the Help Desk, click on Assembly Manual Search.
2. Referencing either your box or instruction manual, enter the model number into the search bar. As you type, the dropdown will auto populate with your model.
3. Press enter and Assembly Manual Results will appear. Click on Download.